Autoliv's primary goal is to Save More Lives. Our products never get a second chance. This is why we can never compromise on quality. We are working to increase vehicle safety by developing seatbelts, airbags and steering wheels and you can be part of our team as Security Officer in our Polish facilities.
If you think you'll like to manage the following responsibilities at higher standards:
- Development of security modernization plan with a timeline, supervision and management of the process
- Creation and implementation of the security master plan
- Supervision of the company providing security service
- Implement regular and professional training for security personnel
- Implementation of the best in class security systems and controls in all facilities
- Internal investigation of security incidents, violations of law, internal regulations or ethics
- Conducting programs and information campaigns to increase employee awareness of security risks
- Support in building and implementing speak up culture
and if you have/are:
- >6 years of professional experience of security, investigations and risk related experience on independent position within a complex fast-growing global business environment;
- Knowledge of the specificity of the automotive market and experience in working for production plants;
- Strong knowledge of security standards and national regulations compliance;
- Experience in the development and construction of corporate security policies and procedures;
- Strong knowledge of physical and technical security systems;
- Real experience in conducting internal investigations and preventing losses;
- Compliance awareness with a good understanding of the compliance challenges facing the business;
- Solid knowledge of GDPR and other national data protections laws;
- Favored professional certifications e.g.: CSMP, CFE, CIA, TAPA FSR;
- Certification in formal investigation procedures (PCI or national detective's license);
- Higher academic degree would be advantageous,
- Knowledge of English at a level that allows easy communication (>B1+);
- Knowledge of Ukrainian or Russian language will be advantage;
- Strong methodical approach, analytical and process-oriented thinking, responsible and proactive mindset as well as assertiveness, independent working style with ability to work in a team and drive a team;
- Willingness to travel (approx. 15%);
Then we will be more than glad to chat with you about your experience and your career goals.
Our international work environment can offer you challenging and rewarding opportunities. We are committed to develop people’s skills, knowledge and creative potential. Our training and development programs emphasize technical competency, leadership development and business management skill.
More lives saved – more life lived!
- Administration & Other Functions
- APA Jelcz-Laskowice
AUTOLIV POLAND OFFERS
CanteenCo-financing meals in company’s canteen
Sudies and TrainingsCo-financing studies, language learning, external and internal trainings
OthersCo-financing for: MultiSport voucher, cinema tickets, holiday bonuses
Workplace & Culture
We strive to save more lives and prevent serious injuries, and we continuously focus on quality, confidence and security for our customers, stability and growth for our shareholders and employees, as well as being sustainable and earning trust within our communities.
Informacje o firmie Autoliv Poland
Ładowanie formularza wniosku