Autoliv's primary goal is to Save More Lives. Our products never get a second chance. This is why we can never compromise on quality. We are working to increase vehicle safety by developing seatbelts, airbags and steering wheels and you can be part of our team as Security Officer in our Polish facilities.
If you think you'll like to manage the following responsibilities at higher standards:
- Development of security modernization plan with a timeline, supervision and management of the process
- Creation and implementation of the security master plan
- Supervision of the company providing security service
- Implement regular and professional training for security personnel
- Implementation of the best in class security systems and controls in all facilities
- Internal investigation of security incidents, violations of law, internal regulations or ethics
- Conducting programs and information campaigns to increase employee awareness of security risks
- Support in building and implementing speak up culture
and if you have/are:
- Master degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Security Officer /Security Expert or related
- Knowledge and experience supported by successes in the implementation of a security system
- Comprehensive knowledge of security risks and risk assessment in the corporate environment
- Knowledge of security systems, warning and access control systems
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Fluent Polish (mandatory)
- Good communication skills
Then we will be more than glad to chat with you about your experience and your career goals.
Our international work environment can offer you challenging and rewarding opportunities. We are committed to develop people’s skills, knowledge and creative potential. Our training and development programs emphasize technical competency, leadership development and business management skill.
More lives saved – more life lived!