Autoliv's primary goal is to Save More Lives. Our products never get a second chance. This is why we can never compromise on quality. We are working to increase vehicle safety by developing seatbelts, airbags and steering wheels and you can be part of our team as Logistic Specialist.
If you think you'll like to manage the following responsibilities at higher standards:
- Preparation of the MRP system for handling of component orders
- Provision of components for production based on production plans
- Supervision of deliveries and contact with component suppliers
- Preparation of reports
- Participation in the process of introducing engineering changes
- Logistics complaint management
- Cooperation with transport companies in the field of deliveries
- Continuous improvement of the process in the area of work
And if you have:
- Higher education
- Knowledge of English at a level that allows easy communication
- Knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- organizational skills, accuracy, openness, flexibility and resistance to stress
- A keen interest in the automotive sector
And additionally would be an advantage for you to have:
- Knowledge of the German language and the SAP system
- Experience in automotive industry
then we will be more than glad to chat with you about your experience and your career goals.
Our international work environment can offer you challenging and rewarding opportunities. We are committed to develop people’s skills, knowledge and creative potential. Our training and development programs emphasize technical competency, leadership development and business management skill.
More lives saved – more life lived!