Indirect Purchasing Category Manager
Autoliv's primary goal is to Save More Lives. Our products never get a second chance. This is why we can never compromise on quality. We are working to increase vehicle safety by developing seatbelts, airbags and steering wheels and you can be part of our team as Indirect Purchasing Category Manager.
If you think you'll like to manage the following responsibilities at higher standards:
- Responsible for local and divisional Indirect Purchasing categories planning & project management.
- Provide and develop first class competitive supply base in terms of cost, quality, delivery and service for sourcing activities in assigned categories and locally on assigned Plants level
- Colaborate closely with Stakeholders to align on common strategy and establish Category Activity Pipeline
- Development and implementation of global and regional category standards and processes in line with Autoliv, IATF, ISO and other applicable internal or external requirements
- Responsible for internal and external divisional stakeholder mgmt. (incl. consumption levers)
- Development, regular update and implementation of divisional category strategies to assure best cost and quality of Indirect Materials for Autoliv
- Accountable for divisional frame contracts, RfQs & negotiations according to Autoliv Procedures
- Responsibility for & reporting savings targets across levers
- Supplier mgmt., risk assessment of divisional/local suppliers
- Lead strategic Sourcing Waves on a divisional level rolling out the Global Strategy
- Manage subordinate team of assigned divisional strategic and operational buyers
- Responsible for divisional category business plan development and regular update
- Responsibility for delivering the savings/cost avoidance on divisional/local level according to yearly KPI targets.
- Designating aims, monitoring their performance and taking corrective measures
- Delegating tasks to divisional Strategic Category Buyers, Operational Buyers
- Closely collaborate with Global Category Managers and other Divisional Category Managers for best practice sharing
- Representing IPU towards local management
and if you have/are:
- Higher economical/technical education
- Has at least 3+ years of experience in international companies with a strong focus on procurement or logistic
- Ideally, has already specific category management expertise
- Experience in P2P and ERP Systems as a plus
- Very good level of negotiations skills, including proper sourcing's preparation.
- Extensive experience in leading (procurement) projects
- 3+ years leadership experience
- Strong background in procurement including cost optimization, negotiations, contract management, suppliers management
- Mandatory language skills (English)
- Strong communication and facilitation skills / stakeholder management
- Motivating, appraising and developing subordinate team
- Willingness to travel within the division upon demand.
Then we will be more than glad to chat with you about your experience and your career goals.
Our international work environment can offer you challenging and rewarding opportunities. We are committed to develop people’s skills, knowledge and creative potential. Our training and development programs emphasize technical competency, leadership development and business management skill.
More lives saved – more life lived!
- Purchasing & Logistics
- APA Jelcz-Laskowice
AUTOLIV POLAND OFFERS
CanteenCo-financing meals in company’s canteen
Sudies and TrainingsCo-financing studies, language learning, external and internal trainings
OthersCo-financing for: MultiSport voucher, cinema tickets, holiday bonuses
Workplace & Culture
We strive to save more lives and prevent serious injuries, and we continuously focus on quality, confidence and security for our customers, stability and growth for our shareholders and employees, as well as being sustainable and earning trust within our communities.
Informacje o firmie Autoliv Poland
Indirect Purchasing Category Manager
Ładowanie formularza wniosku