Autoliv's primary goal is to Save More Lives. Our products never get a second chance. This is why we can never compromise on quality. We are working to increase vehicle safety by developing seatbelts, airbags and steering wheels and you can be part of our team as Project Quality Leader.
If you think you'll like to manage the following responsibilities at higher standards:
- Participate in Request for Quotes on request from the Project Quality Manager
- Actively participate in new divisional or global projects in cross functional teams from Tollgate 0 to Tollgate 4 (AS100)
- Act as the voice of the plant and the customer into new divisional or global Project cross functional teams for Quality related subjects from Tollgate 0 to Tollgate 4
- Responsible to cascade customer project specific quality requirements to the product, process and components
- Attend and actively participate in Design Reviews according to AS130 (DR 1, DR 2, DR 3)
- Ensure alignment between DFMEA and PFMEA (AS104), control plan, CC/SC list (AS052) and drawings
- Responsible for pre-production quality check of prototype control plan (AS117)
- Validate measurement methods for all special characteristics
- Attend all divisional/global project meetings, all major milestones preparations, all Tollgate recommendation reviews and support Yokoten as well as Lessons Learned
- Responsible for customer APQP
- Verify the Autoliv strategy of “one product one process” of calibration parts, go/no go gauges, master samples and ensure functional effectiveness globally
- Support interface activities for driver airbag and steering wheel
and if you have/are:
- Master ‘s Degree in Engineering or comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experiences in Quality functions in Automotive industry
- Knowledge on Core and/or Applications Engineering
- Good knowledge of IATF/VDA
- Experiences with customer specific requirements and being able to drive customer focus
- Leadership competencies and being able to engage and inspire others
- A good organized team player with problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
Our international work environment can offer you challenging and rewarding opportunities. We are committed to develop people’s skills, knowledge and creative potential. Our training and development programs emphasize technical competency, leadership development and business management skill.
More lives saved – more life lived!
***Please apply with a CV in English. Your application will be reviewed by a European Team.